www.deised.com


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little Sarah

Sarah is a very special and dearest friend I have...
According to little Sarah I forgot her at school when she was little and this is her version of the story...
"Once back in third grade, Deise was my babysitter and she was suppose to pick me up from school. Of course she forgot about little Sarah and unfortunately I ended up walking three long hours to get to Deise's house. Have in mind that this is an 8 year old dragging her huge oldschool backpack in the raging sun. Yes and then little Sarah finally reaches Deise's house to find out that she's on the phone with her boyfriend. The end."
In my defense I have no recollection of this episode whatsoever!
Anyway, Gil did such an amazing job with her makeup she looks like a doll :)
enjoy!!!


sarah

IMG_9418 11-48m

IMG_9150 11-48-49

IMG_9583m

IMG_9163

IMG_9661

flickr

1234

untiled

IMG_9335 11-48-04

IMG_9152m

2 comments:

•gilcĂ©lia• said...

saritas is so gorgeous... i could have shot her all day

beto said...

she should get a agency she is is a model.....


Blog Archive

Label